108 Wilcox St is a single family home in Antwerp, OH. This home was built in 1970 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,012 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $6,973.
Frequently asked questions about 108 Wilcox St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 108 Wilcox St is located in a community that is home to 3,669 residents, which has increased by 2% since 2000. 77.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.18%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 108 Wilcox St has a median household income of $47,732 and spends about $41,728 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 108 Wilcox St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 108 Wilcox St include Antwerp Local Elementary School, Antwerp Local High School, and Antwerp Local Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 62.1% of the residents near 108 Wilcox St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 108 Wilcox St is about 29.6 degrees in January and 74.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 108 Wilcox St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.