4826 Viking Dr,
Houston, TX 77092
- 3 Beds
- 1,647 sqft
Est. Value* : $334,100
- 3 Beds
- 1,647 sqft
4826 Viking Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1954 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,647 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $334,100. Frequently asked questions about 4826 Viking Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4826 Viking Dr is located in a community that is home to 33,063 residents, which has increased by 7.7% since 2000. 63.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.92%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4826 Viking Dr has a median household income of $43,066 and spends about $38,860 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4826 Viking Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 15.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4826 Viking Dr include Clifton Middle, and Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The state average SAT score is 956.
- How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 4826 Viking Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4826 Viking Dr is about 48.0 degrees in January and 82.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4826 Viking Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5026 Bayou Ridge Drive,
$899,000 House For Sale
5022 Bayou Ridge Drive,
$789,000 House For Sale
5018 Bayou Ridge Drive,
$819,999 House For Sale
4725 Chrystell Lane,
$339,900 House For Sale
4516 De Lange,
$699,000 House For Sale
4802 Viking Drive,
$699,900 House For Sale
4617 Viking Drive,
$384,950 House For Sale
4422 De Milo Drive,
$309,000 House For Sale
5009 Golden Forest Drive,
$339,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Clifton Middle||6-8||753||45||16.7||1.16 mi|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||11.73 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||10.6 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.