13104 Maidenhair Trl,
Elgin, TX 78621
- 1,065 sqft
Est. Value* : $175,400
13104 Maidenhair Trl is a single family home in Elgin, TX. This home was built in 2011 and includes two bathrooms and 1,065 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $175,400. Frequently asked questions about 13104 Maidenhair Trl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 13104 Maidenhair Trl is located in a community that is home to 13,448 residents, which has increased by 26.4% since 2000. 75.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.78%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.55%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 13104 Maidenhair Trl has a median household income of $40,577 and spends about $37,481 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 13104 Maidenhair Trl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 13104 Maidenhair Trl include Elgin Elementary, Elgin High School, and Elgin Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 908 (476 for Math and 432 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 56.0% of the residents near 13104 Maidenhair Trl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 13104 Maidenhair Trl is about 42.1 degrees in January and 82.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 13104 Maidenhair Trl resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
17712 Majestic Elm Ln,
$189,998 House For Sale
106 Williamson Cv,
$199,000 House For Sale
13408 Charles Abraham Way,
$265,000 House For Sale
12314 Waterford Run Way,
$205,000 House For Sale
20642 Cameron RD,
$899,000 House For Sale
12117 Bastrop St,
$209,000 House For Sale
19300 F M 969,
$3,221,250 House For Sale
19125 Sparrow Trl,
$260,000 House For Sale
20421 Whimbrel Ct,
$359,950 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Elgin Elementary||PK-5||806||48.3||16.6||2.99 mi|
|Elgin High School||9-12||1,248||84||14.8||1.92 mi|
|Elgin Middle||6-8||935||58.4||15.9||2.64 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.