126 Derby Woods Dr,
Lynn Haven, FL 32444
- 3 Beds
- 2,101 sqft
Est. Value* : $236,600
- 3 Beds
- 2,101 sqft
126 Derby Woods Dr is a single family home in Lynn Haven, FL. This home was built in 1983 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,101 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $236,600. Frequently asked questions about 126 Derby Woods Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 126 Derby Woods Dr is located in a community that is home to 15,719 residents, which has increased by 42.2% since 2000. 79.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.35%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 126 Derby Woods Dr has a median household income of $53,123 and spends about $44,645 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 126 Derby Woods Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 126 Derby Woods Dr include A. Crawford Mosley High School, Deer Point Elementary School, and Merritt Brown Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 59.4% of the residents near 126 Derby Woods Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 126 Derby Woods Dr is about 59.7 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 126 Derby Woods Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
137 Derby Woods Drive Drive,
$229,900 For Sale
1026 Harvard Boulevard,
$245,678 For Sale
1605 Santa Anita Drive,
$295,000 For Sale
402 Landings Drive,
$354,900 For Sale
621 Radcliff Avenue,
$309,900 For Sale
3023 Country Club Drive,
$330,000 For Sale
3015 Country Club Drive,
$330,000 For Sale
2813 Country Club Drive,
$349,900 For Sale
1604 E 14th Court,
$169,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|A. Crawford Mosley High School||9-12||1,783||78||22.8||2.51 mi|
|Deer Point Elementary School||PK-5||794||53||14.9||2.05 mi|
|Merritt Brown Middle School||6-8||716||44||16.2||3.46 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.