3604 W Bay Cir,
Lehi, UT 84043
- 3 Beds
- 1,344 sqft
Est. Value* : $290,500
- 3 Beds
3604 W Bay Cir is a condominium unit in Lehi, UT. This home was built in 2003 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,344 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and fan cooling AC system. Today, the estimated home value is around $290,500. Frequently asked questions about 3604 W Bay Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3604 W Bay Cir is located in a community that is home to 12,937 residents, which has increased by 86% since 2000. 84.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (20.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 5 to 9 (13.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3604 W Bay Cir has a median household income of $46,552 and spends about $40,978 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3604 W Bay Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3604 W Bay Cir include Fox Hollow School, Lehi High, and Lehi Junior High.
- How’s the job market? About 54.2% of the residents near 3604 W Bay Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3604 W Bay Cir is about 20.9 degrees in January and 67.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 74.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3604 W Bay Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$435,000 House For Sale
1997 W Heatherwood Ct,
$499,900 House For Sale
$405,000 House For Sale
4796 N Solegiatto Cir Lot 314,
$34,000,000 House For Sale
268 East 570 South Lot 3,
$465,000 House For Sale
15248 S Drumbeat Lane,
$440,000 House For Sale
1042 W Feather Cap Lane,
$590,000 House For Sale
2468 W 1350 N,
$599,900 House For Sale
107 E Manilla Dr,
$465,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fox Hollow School||PK-6||1,099||46.8||23.4||2.11 mi|
|Lehi High||10-12||1,354||84.3||16||5.01 mi|
|Lehi Junior High||7-9||1,265||56.2||22.5||4.59 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.