8505 Primm Springs Rd,
Primm Springs, TN 38476
- 1,170 sqft
Est. Value* : $71,060
- 1,170 sqft
8505 Primm Springs Rd is a single family home in Primm Springs, TN. This home was built in 2004 and includes two bathrooms and 1,170 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $71,060. Frequently asked questions about 8505 Primm Springs Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8505 Primm Springs Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,066 residents, which has increased by 30.2% since 2000. 82.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8505 Primm Springs Rd has a median household income of $41,706 and spends about $38,218 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8505 Primm Springs Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8505 Primm Springs Rd include Centerville Elementary, and Hickman County Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1150 (568 for Math and 582 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 64.8% of the residents near 8505 Primm Springs Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8505 Primm Springs Rd is about 35.0 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8505 Primm Springs Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3141 New Highway 7,
$525,000 For Sale
109 Needham Ln,
$369,900 For Sale
180 Linden Road,
$125,000 For Sale
1982 Spencer Mill Rd,
$605,000 For Sale
1682 Grants Rd,
$609,900 For Sale
2169 Fairview Blvd,
$699,000 For Sale
1210 Meeks Cemetery Rd.,
$399,900 For Sale
1206 Meeks Cemetery Rd,
$296,900 For Sale
714 Iron Hill Rd,
$422,850 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Centerville Elementary||PK-2||391||35||11.1||11.67 mi|
|Centerville Intermediate School||3-5||367||27.9||13.1||11.51 mi|
|Hickman County Middle School||6-8||355||23||15.4||9.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.