81 E 219th St,
Euclid, OH 44123
- 3 Beds
- 1,327 sqft
Est. Value* : $82,380
- 3 Beds
81 E 219th St is a single family home in Euclid, OH. This home was built in 1924 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,327 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $82,380. Frequently asked questions about 81 E 219th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 81 E 219th St is located in a community that is home to 17,225 residents, which has decreased by -7.1% since 2000. 60.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.92%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 81 E 219th St has a median household income of $40,401 and spends about $37,457 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 81 E 219th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 13.1%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 81 E 219th St include Arbor Elementary School, Euclid Central Middle School, and Euclid High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 57.8% of the residents near 81 E 219th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 81 E 219th St is about 24.7 degrees in January and 73.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 53.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 81 E 219th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
170 E# 217th,
$159,900 House For Sale
151 E 208th Street,
$145,500 House For Sale
20571 Edgecliff Dr,
$475,863 House For Sale
23200 Blackstone Avenue,
$85,000 House For Sale
23751 Hartland Drive,
$9,000 House For Sale
151 E 238th St,
$129,900 House For Sale
20230 Ball Ave,
$77,000 House For Sale
19671 South Lake Shore,
$104,500 House For Sale
21270 Nicholas Avenue,
$79,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Arbor Elementary School||K-5||566||31.5||17.9||0.7 mi|
|Euclid Central Middle School||6-7||746||58||12.8||2.82 mi|
|Euclid High School||8-12||2,105||142.8||14.7||1.02 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.