79 Lucas Dr,
Stoughton, MA 02072
- 3 Beds
- 3,116 sqft
Est. Value* : $560,200
- 3 Beds
79 Lucas Dr is a single family home in Stoughton, MA. This home was built in 1987 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,116 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $560,200. Frequently asked questions about 79 Lucas Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 79 Lucas Dr is located in a community that is home to 29,059 residents, which has decreased by -1.3% since 2000. 73.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.69%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 79 Lucas Dr has a median household income of $72,048 and spends about $55,210 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 79 Lucas Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 0.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 79 Lucas Dr include Joseph H Gibbons, O'Donnell Middle School, and Stoughton High. The average SAT score for this area is about 975 (493 for Math and 482 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 63.2% of the residents near 79 Lucas Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 79 Lucas Dr is about 26.9 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 79 Lucas Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1945 Washington Street,
$389,900 House For Sale
1945 Washington St,
$389,900 House For Sale
23 Canton St,
$415,000 House For Sale
143 Lincoln St Unit 1,
$450,000 House For Sale
359 William Kelley Road,
$750,000 House For Sale
27 Lambert Avenue,
$424,900 House For Sale
21 Eisenhower Dr.,
$1,596,000 House For Sale
6 Prince Way,
$818,000 House For Sale
1451 Central St,
$590,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Joseph H Gibbons||K-5||357||26.9||13.2||1.25 mi|
|O'Donnell Middle School||6-8||848||70.5||12||2.14 mi|
|Stoughton High||9-12||1,039||96.4||10.7||2.12 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 7|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.