Off Market

7512 Belfield Rd,

North Chesterfield, VA 23237
  • 5 Beds
  • 2,500 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $247,400

  • 5 Beds
  • 2,500 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1989

Description

7512 Belfield Rd is a single family home in North Chesterfield, VA. This home was built in 1989 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,500 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $247,400. Frequently asked questions about 7512 Belfield Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 7512 Belfield Rd is located in a community that is home to 20,886 residents, which has increased by 8.6% since 2000. 78% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.23%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7512 Belfield Rd has a median household income of $58,009 and spends about $47,184 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7512 Belfield Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.5%. Property crime risk is 8.1%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 7512 Belfield Rd include Falling Creek Middle, Hopkins Road Elementary, and Meadowbrook High. The average SAT score for this area is about 940 (465 for Math and 475 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1004.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.2% of the residents near 7512 Belfield Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7512 Belfield Rd is about 30.5 degrees in January and 71.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7512 Belfield Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
5
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
2,500
Year Built
1989
Latitude
37.42
Longitude
-77.48
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,171 $0 $0 $228,600
2017 $2,091 $0 $0 $212,700
2016 $2,064 $0 $0 $215,100
2015 $2,011 $0 $0 $206,900
2014 $1,983 $0 $0 $204,000

Local Info

Population
20,886
Median Family Income
$58,009
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.2%
Median Homeowner Age
30.7
Households with Children
78.0%
Unemployment Rate
2.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Falling Creek Middle   6-8
Hopkins Road Elementary PK-5
Meadowbrook High 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!