215 County Road 11 Ave,
Scribner, NE 68057
Est. Value* : N/A
215 County Road 11 Ave is a single family home in Scribner, NE. Frequently asked questions about 215 County Road 11 Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 County Road 11 Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,831 residents, which has decreased by -0.4% since 2000. 70.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (9.72%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 County Road 11 Ave has a median household income of $33,553 and spends about $33,414 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 County Road 11 Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 County Road 11 Ave include Elementary School At Scribner, and Scribner-Snyder Secondary School.
- How’s the job market? About 65.4% of the residents near 215 County Road 11 Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 County Road 11 Ave is about 19.9 degrees in January and 75.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 County Road 11 Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1005 9th Street,
$104,900 For Sale
1211 Avenue D,
$79,900 For Sale
534 E Military Avenue,
$262,500 For Sale
1838 E Linden Avenue,
$215,000 For Sale
2032 E 7th Street,
$219,000 For Sale
24577 County Road 32,
$735,000 For Sale
402 Elm Street,
$51,000 For Sale
903 Valley View Street,
$225,000 For Sale
$120,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Elementary School At Scribner||PK-6||118||12.2||9.6||4.76 mi|
|Scribner-Snyder Secondary School||7-12||87||13.2||6.5||4.76 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.