Off Market

8230 Jones St,

Thorsby, AL 35171
  • 1,274 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $87,210

  • 1,274 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1980

Description

8230 Jones St is a single family home in Thorsby, AL. This home was built in 1980 and includes two bathrooms and 1,274 square feet of living space. In 8/3/2016, this property sold for $103,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $87,210. Frequently asked questions about 8230 Jones St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 8230 Jones St is located in a community that is home to 3,730 residents, which has increased by 0.4% since 2000. 79% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.23%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8230 Jones St has a median household income of $40,016 and spends about $37,251 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8230 Jones St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 8230 Jones St include Chilton County High School, and Clanton Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
  • How’s the job market? About 60.7% of the residents near 8230 Jones St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8230 Jones St is about 44.7 degrees in January and 79.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8230 Jones St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,274
Year Built
1980
Latitude
32.92
Longitude
-86.73
New Construction
No

Price History

Date Price Event
8/3/2016 $103,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $325 $0 $0 $9,660
2016 $371 $0 $0 $9,860
2015 $354 $0 $0 $9,480

Local Info

Population
3,730
Median Family Income
$40,016
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.4%
Median Homeowner Age
35.0
Households with Children
79.0%
Unemployment Rate
4.2%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Chilton County High School 9-12
Clanton Elementary School   PK-2
Clanton Intermediate School 3-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week