7808 Elton St,
Saint Louis, MO 63123
- 3 Beds
- 1,040 sqft
Est. Value* : $153,700
- 3 Beds
7808 Elton St is a single family home in Saint Louis, MO. This home was built in 1989 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,040 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 5/24/2019, this property sold for $110,760. Today, the estimated home value is around $153,700. Frequently asked questions about 7808 Elton St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7808 Elton St is located in a community that is home to 45,958 residents, which has decreased by -0.9% since 2000. 68.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.7%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7808 Elton St has a median household income of $49,505 and spends about $42,679 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7808 Elton St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7808 Elton St include Affton High, and Gotsch Intermediate School. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 64.1% of the residents near 7808 Elton St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7808 Elton St is about 27.1 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7808 Elton St resides in an area with low flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$119,900 House For Sale
$200,000 House For Sale
7615 Terri Lynn Drive,
$250,000 House For Sale
7915 Elton Street,
$155,000 House For Sale
$135,000 House For Sale
7740 Clevedon Street,
$129,900 House For Sale
$210,000 House For Sale
8014 Mathilda Avenue,
$194,900 House For Sale
6806 Ravenscroft Drive,
$219,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Affton High||9-12||798||44.1||18||1.06 mi|
|Gotsch Intermediate School||3-5||571||30.3||18.8||1.69 mi|
|Mesnier Primary School||PK-2||643||40.5||15.8||1.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.