9201 Vancouver Dr NE,
Lacey, WA 98516
- 4 Beds
- 2,294 sqft
Est. Value* : $357,100
- 4 Beds
- 2,294 sqft
9201 Vancouver Dr NE is a single family home in Lacey, WA. This home was built in 2004 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,294 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. In 7/21/2015, this property sold for $310,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $357,100. Frequently asked questions about 9201 Vancouver Dr NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9201 Vancouver Dr NE is located in a community that is home to 15,738 residents, which has increased by 26.6% since 2000. 77.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.81%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9201 Vancouver Dr NE has a median household income of $55,976 and spends about $46,326 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9201 Vancouver Dr NE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9201 Vancouver Dr NE include Aspire Middle School, and North Thurston High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1011 (505 for Math and 506 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 59.4% of the residents near 9201 Vancouver Dr NE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9201 Vancouver Dr NE is about 29.8 degrees in January and 69.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9201 Vancouver Dr NE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9308 Stevens Ct NE,
$329,500 For Sale
9541 Joann Avenue NE,
$278,000 For Sale
8929 Corona St NE,
$399,900 For Sale
3908 Cameron Dr NE,
$599,950 For Sale
4224 Bogey Dr NE Unit Lot38,
$539,950 For Sale
4228 Bogey Dr NE Unit Lot39,
$609,950 For Sale
4121 Abigail Ct NE,
$539,950 For Sale
4321 Bogey Drive NE , Lot20 Lot20,
$600,950 For Sale
944 Burton Ray St NE,
$382,950 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Aspire Middle School||6-8||323||14.7||21.8||6.26 mi|
|Chinook Middle School||6-8||771||41.7||18.4||4.49 mi|
|North Thurston High School||9-12||1,434||70.4||20.3||4.76 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.