305 Allen Rd,
Peterman, AL 36471
- 1,798 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
305 Allen Rd is a single family home in Peterman, AL. This home was built in 1950 and includes one bathrooms and 1,798 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 305 Allen Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 305 Allen Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,820 residents, which has decreased by -5.2% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.67%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 305 Allen Rd has a median household income of $27,478 and spends about $29,818 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 305 Allen Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 305 Allen Rd include Monroe County High School, Monroeville Elementary School, and Monroeville Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 80.4% of the residents near 305 Allen Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 19.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 305 Allen Rd is about 38.6 degrees in January and 78.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 305 Allen Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
319 PECAN DRIVE,
$160,170 House For Sale
266 A D Clark Rd.,
$39,500 House For Sale
841 County Road 6 Road,
$70,000 House For Sale
3088 County Rd 27,
$73,250 House For Sale
208 CLIFTON Street,
$225,000 House For Sale
402 Clifton Street,
$147,500 House For Sale
301 Cresma Lane,
$52,500 House For Sale
440 Whiskey Run Road,
$239,000 House For Sale
85 AARON Drive,
$78,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Monroe County High School||9-12||363||27.7||13||6.48 mi|
|Monroeville Elementary School||PK-4||543||38||14.2||3.89 mi|
|Monroeville Middle School||5-8||383||23.5||16.2||3.96 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.