Off Market

3 E Brown St,

Norristown, PA 19401
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,948 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $157,900

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,948 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1918

Description

3 E Brown St is a single family home in Norristown, PA. This home was built in 1918 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,948 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and cooling system. In 9/1/2015, this property sold for $56,065. Today, the estimated home value is around $157,900. Frequently asked questions about 3 E Brown St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 3 E Brown St is located in a community that is home to 43,307 residents, which has increased by 4.4% since 2000. 63.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.33%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3 E Brown St has a median household income of $56,247 and spends about $46,373 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3 E Brown St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.9%, which is higher than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 34.9%, which is higher than the state average of 6.9%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 982.
  • How’s the job market? About 61.2% of the residents near 3 E Brown St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3 E Brown St is about 24.0 degrees in January and 70.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 22.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3 E Brown St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,948
Year Built
1918
Latitude
40.13
Longitude
-75.33
Cooling
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
9/1/2015 $56,065 Sold
5/16/2017 $156,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $4,690 $0 $0 $86,180
2017 $4,389 $0 $0 $86,180
2016 $4,251 $0 $0 $86,180
2015 $4,173 $0 $0 $86,180
2014 $4,000 $0 $0 $86,180

Local Info

Population
43,307
Median Family Income
$56,247
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.2%
Median Homeowner Age
38.4
Households with Children
63.1%
Unemployment Rate
2.7%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week