38619 239th Ave,
La Motte, IA 52054
- 3 Beds
- 1,664 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
38619 239th Ave is a single family home in La Motte, IA. This home was built in 2004 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,664 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 38619 239th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 38619 239th Ave is located in a community that is home to 950 residents, which has increased by 15.1% since 2000. 82.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.83%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.55%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 38619 239th Ave has a median household income of $45,868 and spends about $40,595 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 38619 239th Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 38619 239th Ave include Dubuque Senior High School, Eleanor Roosevelt Middle School, and Table Mound Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 73.9% of the residents near 38619 239th Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 26.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 38619 239th Ave is about 18.5 degrees in January and 74.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 38619 239th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
77 Roosevelt Dr,
$750,000 House For Sale
620 English Lane,
$169,900 House For Sale
381 Sherwood Ave,
$84,900 House For Sale
137 3rd Street,
$300,000 House For Sale
2557 Windy Lane,
$229,000 House For Sale
2635 Mesa Dr.,
$173,000 House For Sale
525 South Dodge Street,
$335,000 House For Sale
232 S. Hickory Street,
$129,900 House For Sale
1269 Sandy Ln,
$70,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dubuque Senior High School||9-12||1,621||122.2||13.2||10.28 mi|
|Eleanor Roosevelt Middle School||6-8||1,127||73.8||15.2||11.83 mi|
|Table Mound Elementary School||PK-5||393||28.2||13.9||7.16 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.