3868 360th St,
Ruthven, IA 51358
- 1,968 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
3868 360th St is a single family home in Ruthven, IA. This home was built in 1968 and includes two bathrooms and 1,968 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 3868 360th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3868 360th St is located in a community that is home to 1,275 residents, which has decreased by -15.1% since 2000. 68.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (10.46%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3868 360th St has a median household income of $31,055 and spends about $31,944 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3868 360th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.8%, which is higher than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3868 360th St include Ruthven-Ayrshire Elementary School, and Ruthven-Ayrshire High School.
- How’s the job market? About 65.2% of the residents near 3868 360th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3868 360th St is about 13.9 degrees in January and 72.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 29.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3868 360th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
302 Bissell Street,
$59,000 House For Sale
209 W. Athens St.,
$50,000 House For Sale
615 4th Street South,
$78,000 House For Sale
634 4th Street South,
$127,000 House For Sale
2250 Hwy 3,
$89,900 House For Sale
611 1st Street,
$67,500 House For Sale
1764 570th Street,
$175,000 House For Sale
225 Oak St Street,
$47,900 House For Sale
314 Franklin St.,
$81,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ruthven-Ayrshire Elementary School||PK-6||110||7||15.7||3.95 mi|
|Ruthven-Ayrshire High School||7-12||82||5.1||16||3.95 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.