Off Market

375 Brenda Dr,

Mansfield, OH 44907
  • 3 Beds
  • 972 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $66,330

  • 3 Beds
  • 972 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1963

Description

375 Brenda Dr is a single family home in Mansfield, OH. This home was built in 1963 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 972 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $66,330. Frequently asked questions about 375 Brenda Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 375 Brenda Dr is located in a community that is home to 15,631 residents, which has increased by 0.2% since 2000. 64.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.48%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 375 Brenda Dr has a median household income of $48,294 and spends about $41,743 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 375 Brenda Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 23.4%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 15.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 375 Brenda Dr include Madison High School, Madison Middle School, and Madison South Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.4% of the residents near 375 Brenda Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 375 Brenda Dr is about 23.5 degrees in January and 70.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 375 Brenda Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
972
Year Built
1963
Latitude
40.74
Longitude
-82.5
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,077 $0 $0 $22,720
2016 $1,097 $0 $0 $22,610
2015 $1,077 $0 $0 $22,610
2014 $1,072 $0 $0 $22,610
2013 $1,115 $0 $0 $23,790

Local Info

Population
15,631
Median Family Income
$48,294
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.0%
Median Homeowner Age
40.9
Households with Children
64.9%
Unemployment Rate
3.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Madison High School 9-12
Madison Middle School 5-8
Madison South Elementary School PK-4

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!