3515 Kristen Dr,
Highlands, TX 77562
- 4 Beds
- 3,484 sqft
Est. Value* : $269,100
- 4 Beds
3515 Kristen Dr is a single family home in Highlands, TX. This home was built in 1993 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,484 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $269,100. Frequently asked questions about 3515 Kristen Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3515 Kristen Dr is located in a community that is home to 9,920 residents, which has increased by 7.9% since 2000. 78% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.88%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3515 Kristen Dr has a median household income of $48,094 and spends about $41,913 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3515 Kristen Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 24%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3515 Kristen Dr include Goose Creek Memorial, Highlands Elementary, and Highlands J H. The average SAT score for this area is about 946 (500 for Math and 446 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 51.5% of the residents near 3515 Kristen Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3515 Kristen Dr is about 45.2 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3515 Kristen Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3413 Barbers Hill Road,
$360,000 House For Sale
8639 River Crest Drive,
$182,990 House For Sale
8630 River Crest Drive,
$213,990 House For Sale
8634 River Crest Drive,
$202,990 House For Sale
8611 River Crest Drive,
$168,990 House For Sale
8622 River Crest Drive,
$198,990 House For Sale
8623 River Crest Drive,
$190,990 House For Sale
8631 Oak Grove Street,
$174,990 House For Sale
8810 Willet Street,
$280,358 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Goose Creek Memorial||9-12||2,088||139.8||14.9||2.37 mi|
|Highlands Elementary||2-5||832||47.8||17.4||2.74 mi|
|Highlands J H||6-8||1,185||66.6||17.7||1.93 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.