5026 Kiser Island Rd,
Terrell, NC 28682
- 4 Beds
- 4,658 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
5026 Kiser Island Rd is a single family home in Terrell, NC. This home was built in 1963 and includes four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 4,658 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 5026 Kiser Island Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5026 Kiser Island Rd is located in a community that is home to 510 residents, which has increased by 9.6% since 2000. 72.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5026 Kiser Island Rd has a median household income of $77,777 and spends about $58,457 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5026 Kiser Island Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5026 Kiser Island Rd include Bandys High, and Mill Creek Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 993 (508 for Math and 485 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 60.9% of the residents near 5026 Kiser Island Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5026 Kiser Island Rd is about 34.9 degrees in January and 72.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 62.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5026 Kiser Island Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5079 Fox Hollow Drive,
$1,250,000 House For Sale
7782 Rabbit Circle,
$394,440 House For Sale
5008 Webbs Chapel Church Road,
$1,099,000 House For Sale
4855 Webbs Chapel Church Road,
$409,500 House For Sale
144 Indian Trail,
$600,000 House For Sale
350 Chuckwood Road,
$149,900 House For Sale
5156 Glenwood Street,
$900,000 House For Sale
306 Chuckwood Road,
$231,900 House For Sale
4664 Sierra View Drive,
$1,475,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bandys High||9-12||885||50.7||17.4||9.64 mi|
|Challenger Early College High||9-12||397||14.1||28.1||21.11 mi|
|Mill Creek Middle||7-8||413||25.1||16.4||10.02 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.