2303 View St,
Pasadena, TX 77502
- 3 Beds
- 1,040 sqft
Est. Value* : $109,200
- 3 Beds
2303 View St is a single family home in Pasadena, TX. This home was built in 1952 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,040 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $109,200. Frequently asked questions about 2303 View St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2303 View St is located in a community that is home to 31,351 residents, which has increased by 12.9% since 2000. 75% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2303 View St has a median household income of $47,110 and spends about $41,243 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2303 View St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.3%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 17.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2303 View St include Bailey Elementary, Dr Kirk Lewis Career And Technical High School, and Marshall Kendrick Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 969 (494 for Math and 475 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 51.0% of the residents near 2303 View St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2303 View St is about 40.8 degrees in January and 80.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2303 View St resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2202 Basket Street,
$219,900 House For Sale
805 Valerie Avenue,
$169,900 House For Sale
706 Sherwood Drive,
$179,900 House For Sale
2003 Merle Street,
$199,900 House For Sale
1105 Fresa Road,
$155,000 House For Sale
1107 Fresa Road,
$159,995 House For Sale
1709 Johnson Street,
$130,000 House For Sale
2032 Vince Street,
$139,999 House For Sale
212 Allendale Road,
$173,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bailey Elementary||PK-4||714||50.3||14.1||0.6 mi|
|Dr Kirk Lewis Career And Technical High School||PK-12||0||1.5||0||3.83 mi|
|Marshall Kendrick Middle||5-6||768||52.1||14.7||1.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.