220 Robinsnest Way,
Bonneau, SC 29431
- 3 Beds
- 1,852 sqft
Est. Value* : $226,500
- 3 Beds
- 1,852 sqft
220 Robinsnest Way is a single family home in Bonneau, SC. This home was built in 1980 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,852 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and fireplace. Today, the estimated home value is around $226,500. Frequently asked questions about 220 Robinsnest Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 220 Robinsnest Way is located in a community that is home to 5,147 residents, which has decreased by -6.1% since 2000. 80.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.06%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 220 Robinsnest Way has a median household income of $45,886 and spends about $40,613 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 220 Robinsnest Way is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.4%, which is higher than the state average of 13.6%. Property crime risk is 17.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 220 Robinsnest Way include Berkeley County Middle College High, Henry E. Bonner Elementary, and Macedonia Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 956 (477 for Math and 479 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 945.
- How’s the job market? About 58.9% of the residents near 220 Robinsnest Way have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.0%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 220 Robinsnest Way is about 46.0 degrees in January and 80.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 220 Robinsnest Way resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1113 Ole South Court,
$489,000 House For Sale
1229 Sheridan Court,
$88,000 House For Sale
414 Ambergate Lane,
$334,900 House For Sale
502 Chaff Lane,
$355,000 House For Sale
311 Drayton Place Dr.,
$255,000 House For Sale
225 Whirlaway Drive,
$319,990 House For Sale
327 Silverleaf Lane,
$269,000 House For Sale
211 Sabal Palmetto Court,
$284,900 House For Sale
458 Four Seasons Blvd,
$499,990 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Berkeley County Middle College High||11-12||98||4||24.5||11.76 mi|
|Henry E. Bonner Elementary||PK-5||715||41||17.4||0.96 mi|
|Macedonia Middle||6-8||373||26||14.3||0.97 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.