1208 Phoenix Dr,
Waukesha, WI 53186
- 3 Beds
- 1,562 sqft
Est. Value* : $232,800
- 3 Beds
1208 Phoenix Dr is a single family home in Waukesha, WI. This home was built in 2002 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,562 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, baseboard heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $232,800. Frequently asked questions about 1208 Phoenix Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1208 Phoenix Dr is located in a community that is home to 35,448 residents, which has increased by 1.5% since 2000. 68.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.76%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1208 Phoenix Dr has a median household income of $58,979 and spends about $47,866 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1208 Phoenix Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1208 Phoenix Dr include Banting Elementary, Horning Middle, and South High. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 60.8% of the residents near 1208 Phoenix Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1208 Phoenix Dr is about 14.4 degrees in January and 70.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1208 Phoenix Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1223 Phoenix Dr,
$249,900 House For Sale
825 Eales Ave,
$120,000 House For Sale
1139 Lombardi Way,
$285,000 House For Sale
1105 Phoenix Dr,
$240,000 House For Sale
1518 Jefferson Ave,
$239,900 House For Sale
1615 White Rock Ave,
$185,500 House For Sale
303 Palmer St,
$185,000 House For Sale
1446 Niagara Ct,
$199,000 House For Sale
1041 Genesee St,
$169,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Banting Elementary||PK-5||512||39.3||13||0.94 mi|
|Horning Middle||6-8||735||56||13.1||1 mi|
|South High||9-12||1,006||76.2||13.1||1.87 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.