43571 Argonne Ct,
Canton, MI 48188
- 1,458 sqft
Est. Value* : $238,500
43571 Argonne Ct is a single family home in Canton, MI. This home was built in 1978 and includes two bathrooms and 1,458 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and central cooling system. In 3/29/2018, this property sold for $224,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $238,500. Frequently asked questions about 43571 Argonne Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 43571 Argonne Ct is located in a community that is home to 21,674 residents, which has increased by 21.4% since 2000. 74.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 43571 Argonne Ct has a median household income of $61,620 and spends about $49,276 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 43571 Argonne Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 43571 Argonne Ct include Bentley Elementary School, Liberty Middle School, and Plymouth High School. The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 54.4% of the residents near 43571 Argonne Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 43571 Argonne Ct is about 14.2 degrees in January and 71.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 43571 Argonne Ct resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
43641 ANTIETAM Court,
$245,000 House For Sale
$339,900 House For Sale
2018 BELLINGHAM Street,
$239,900 House For Sale
$319,900 House For Sale
195 Blossom Drive W.,
$320,000 House For Sale
1065 DUNDEE Drive,
$359,900 House For Sale
837 Morning Dove Court,
$307,500 House For Sale
44722 DIONNE Street,
$499,900 House For Sale
259 PINEHURST Drive,
$454,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bentley Elementary School||PK-5||503||29.1||17.2||0.45 mi|
|Liberty Middle School||6-8||815||40.8||19.9||1.42 mi|
|Plymouth High School||6-12||2,136||93||22.9||3.55 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.