4203 Woodmont Dr,
Houston, TX 77045
- 3 Beds
- 1,424 sqft
Est. Value* : $135,600
- 3 Beds
4203 Woodmont Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1963 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,424 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $135,600. Frequently asked questions about 4203 Woodmont Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4203 Woodmont Dr is located in a community that is home to 22,576 residents, which has increased by 6.5% since 2000. 81.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.06%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4203 Woodmont Dr has a median household income of $41,067 and spends about $37,726 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4203 Woodmont Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25.4%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 23.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4203 Woodmont Dr include Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 1011 (529 for Math and 482 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 50.6% of the residents near 4203 Woodmont Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4203 Woodmont Dr is about 40.7 degrees in January and 81.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4203 Woodmont Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4218 Buras Pass Lane,
$218,000 House For Sale
4115 Dragonwick Drive,
$145,000 House For Sale
4405 Santorini Lane,
$245,000 House For Sale
4411 Santorini Lane,
$275,000 House For Sale
4407 Santorini Lane,
$260,000 House For Sale
4403 Santorini Lane,
$285,000 House For Sale
4415 Santorini Lane,
$280,000 House For Sale
4419 Santorini Lane,
$280,000 House For Sale
4421 Santorini Lane,
$265,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||18.17 mi|
|Hobby Elementary||PK-5||801||46.8||17.1||0.37 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||10.29 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.