4539 Plainfield Ave SW,
Canton, OH 44706
- 3 Beds
- 1,640 sqft
Est. Value* : $114,700
- 3 Beds
- 1,640 sqft
4539 Plainfield Ave SW is a single family home in Canton, OH. This home was built in 1965 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,640 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $114,700. Frequently asked questions about 4539 Plainfield Ave SW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4539 Plainfield Ave SW is located in a community that is home to 18,604 residents, which has decreased by 0.0% since 2000. 74.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.69%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4539 Plainfield Ave SW has a median household income of $37,191 and spends about $35,558 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4539 Plainfield Ave SW is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.2%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 15.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4539 Plainfield Ave SW include Canton South High School, Faircrest Memorial Middle School, and Walker Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 854 (460 for Math and 394 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 57.6% of the residents near 4539 Plainfield Ave SW have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4539 Plainfield Ave SW is about 22.9 degrees in January and 71.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4539 Plainfield Ave SW resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1001 Arlington Ave Southwest,
$44,900 For Sale
1150 Whipple Ave Southwest,
$115,000 For Sale
139 Valleyview Ave Northwest,
$110,000 For Sale
1558 25th St Northwest,
$64,900 For Sale
2241 University Ave Northwest,
$250,000 For Sale
805 Marion Ave,
$159,900 For Sale
3705 Edgehill Cir Northwest,
$138,500 For Sale
703 29th St Northeast,
$85,000 For Sale
6639 List Street,
$274,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Canton South High School||9-12||771||47||16.3||1.98 mi|
|Faircrest Memorial Middle School||5-8||579||32||18||1.4 mi|
|Walker Elementary School||PK-4||677||28||24.1||4.07 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.