1319 W 25th St,
Upland, CA 91784
- 3 Beds
- 1,345 sqft
Est. Value* : $639,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,345 sqft
1319 W 25th St is a single family home in Upland, CA. This home was built in 1963 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,345 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, floor / wall furnace heating system, and evaporative cooling system. In 5/21/2019, this property sold for $515,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $639,900. Frequently asked questions about 1319 W 25th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1319 W 25th St is located in a community that is home to 26,834 residents, which has increased by 13.8% since 2000. 86.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.5%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1319 W 25th St has a median household income of $130,453 and spends about $84,215 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1319 W 25th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14%, which is higher than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 18.9%, which is higher than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1319 W 25th St include Pioneer Junior High, Upland High, and Valencia Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1032 (527 for Math and 505 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 72.4% of the residents near 1319 W 25th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1319 W 25th St is about 50.5 degrees in January and 67.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1319 W 25th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2327 Meadowglen Way,
$775,000 For Sale
2325 Fairfield Way,
$615,000 For Sale
1440 Daylily Street,
$580,000 For Sale
1241 Oak Street,
$640,000 For Sale
$1,799,888 For Sale
1347 Cloverbrook Lane,
$515,000 For Sale
2527 Mesa Terrace,
$2,195,000 For Sale
1080 Terrace Drive,
$848,000 For Sale
2351 Park Boulevard,
$1,190,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Pioneer Junior High||7-8||835||37.5||22.2||2.02 mi|
|Upland High||9-12||3,313||138.8||23.8||3.38 mi|
|Valencia Elementary||K-6||604||23||26.2||1.35 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.