Off Market

2567 Coconut Dr,

Sanibel, FL 33957
  • 3 Beds
  • 2,869 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 3 Beds
  • 2,869 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1995

Description

2567 Coconut Dr is a single family home in Sanibel, FL. This home was built in 1995 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,869 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2567 Coconut Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2567 Coconut Dr is located in a community that is home to 7,672 residents, which has decreased by -6% since 2000. 68.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (30.08%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (16.06%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2567 Coconut Dr has a median household income of $125,424 and spends about $80,291 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2567 Coconut Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2567 Coconut Dr include Cypress Lake High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1008 (500 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 61.3% of the residents near 2567 Coconut Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2567 Coconut Dr is about 55.0 degrees in January and 81.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2567 Coconut Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
2,869
Year Built
1995
Latitude
26.48
Longitude
-82.18
Cooling
CENTRAL

Local Info

Population
7,672
Median Family Income
$125,424
Graduate Degree Percentile
13.6%
Median Homeowner Age
52.2
Households with Children
68.2%
Unemployment Rate
1.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Cypress Lake High School 9-12
Fort Myers High School 9-12
South Fort Myers High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a coastal area with a high flood risk. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week