2692 Belle Center Rd is a single family home in Washougal, WA. This home was built in 1999 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,200 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 12/26/2017, this property sold for $447,673. Today, the estimated home value is around $394,900.
Frequently asked questions about 2692 Belle Center Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2692 Belle Center Rd is located in a community that is home to 15,451 residents, which has increased by 25.5% since 2000. 74.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.06%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2692 Belle Center Rd has a median household income of $46,268 and spends about $40,783 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2692 Belle Center Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2692 Belle Center Rd include Canyon Creek Middle School, Cape Horn Skye Elementary, and Washougal High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1037 (525 for Math and 512 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 59.8% of the residents near 2692 Belle Center Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2692 Belle Center Rd is about 31.3 degrees in January and 61.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2692 Belle Center Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.