3228 Calloway Dr,
Orlando, FL 32810
- 3 Beds
- 1,572 sqft
Est. Value* : $174,100
- 3 Beds
- 1,572 sqft
3228 Calloway Dr is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1957 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,572 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $174,100. Frequently asked questions about 3228 Calloway Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3228 Calloway Dr is located in a community that is home to 29,217 residents, which has increased by 15.6% since 2000. 74.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.48%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3228 Calloway Dr has a median household income of $48,525 and spends about $42,054 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3228 Calloway Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3228 Calloway Dr include Lockhart Middle, Riverside Elementary, and Wekiva High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.1% of the residents near 3228 Calloway Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3228 Calloway Dr is about 50.7 degrees in January and 80.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3228 Calloway Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3514 Calloway Drive,
$110,000 For Sale
657 Eden Park Road,
$445,000 For Sale
1333 Black Willow Trail,
$249,000 For Sale
3226 Kathleen Drive,
$239,500 For Sale
629 Moss Drive,
$224,900 For Sale
141 Spring Chase Circle,
$435,000 For Sale
802 Spring Valley Road,
$479,900 For Sale
135 Spring Isle Trl,
$599,000 For Sale
6703 BYWOOD RD,
$155,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lockhart Middle||6-8||805||44||18.2||1.3 mi|
|Riverside Elementary||PK-5||642||44||14.5||0.43 mi|
|Wekiva High||9-12||2,274||107||21.2||3.25 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.