103 Tallwood Ln,
Green Brook, NJ 08812
- 1,584 sqft
Est. Value* : $360,900
103 Tallwood Ln is a single family home in Green Brook, NJ. This home was built in 1995 and includes 1,584 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 7/31/2019, this property sold for $375,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $360,900. Frequently asked questions about 103 Tallwood Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 103 Tallwood Ln is located in a community that is home to 10,467 residents, which has increased by 21.5% since 2000. 76.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 103 Tallwood Ln has a median household income of $82,399 and spends about $60,349 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 103 Tallwood Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 103 Tallwood Ln include Green Brook Middle School, and Irene E. Feldkirchner Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1075 (549 for Math and 526 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 64.6% of the residents near 103 Tallwood Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 103 Tallwood Ln is about 28.1 degrees in January and 73.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 103 Tallwood Ln resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13 Sweeney Court,
$574,900 House For Sale
11 Linda Lane,
$415,000 House For Sale
621 Parkview Ave,
$242,500 House For Sale
37 Blue Ridge Ave,
$419,900 House For Sale
70-72 Abbond Court,
$550,000 House For Sale
343 West End Ave,
$369,000 House For Sale
10 Kappelmann Drive,
$1,199,000 House For Sale
18-20 De Kalb Ave,
$300,000 House For Sale
129 2nd St,
$279,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Green Brook Middle School||5-8||429||43||9.9||0.77 mi|
|Irene E. Feldkirchner Elementary School||PK-4||447||41.3||10.8||1.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.