14105 SW 112th Cir,
Dunnellon, FL 34432
- 2 Beds
- 1,776 sqft
Est. Value* : $152,900
- 2 Beds
- 1,776 sqft
14105 SW 112th Cir is a single family home in Dunnellon, FL. This home was built in 2000 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,776 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $152,900. Frequently asked questions about 14105 SW 112th Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14105 SW 112th Cir is located in a community that is home to 12,342 residents, which has increased by 30% since 2000. 75.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (19.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14105 SW 112th Cir has a median household income of $39,246 and spends about $36,736 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14105 SW 112th Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14105 SW 112th Cir include Dunnellon High School, Horizon Academy At Marion Oaks, and Sunrise Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1004 (496 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 51.8% of the residents near 14105 SW 112th Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14105 SW 112th Cir is about 59.5 degrees in January and 81.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14105 SW 112th Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11266 SW 139th Street,
$164,900 For Sale
11643 SW 137th Loop,
$159,900 For Sale
13125 SW Hwy 484,
$389,000 For Sale
12025 SW 103rd LANE,
$209,900 For Sale
5739 E Turkey Trail Drive,
$169,000 For Sale
8792 SW 116th Place Road,
$146,450 For Sale
8788 Sw 116th Place Road,
$160,000 For Sale
10953 SW 87th Court,
$119,900 For Sale
10881 SW 87th Court,
$89,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dunnellon High School||9-12||1,175||56||20.9||7.62 mi|
|Horizon Academy At Marion Oaks||5-8||849||46||18.4||7.28 mi|
|Sunrise Elementary School||PK-4||767||49||15.6||6.89 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.