1410 Alhambra Cir,
Coral Gables, FL 33134
- 5 Beds
- 3,515 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 5 Beds
- 3,515 sqft
1410 Alhambra Cir is a single family home in Coral Gables, FL. This home was built in 1984 and includes five bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 3,515 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Alhambra Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Alhambra Cir is located in a community that is home to 31,906 residents, which has increased by 10.7% since 2000. 63% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.18%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Alhambra Cir has a median household income of $71,187 and spends about $53,645 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Alhambra Cir is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 29.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Alhambra Cir include Coral Gables Preparatory Academy, Coral Gables Senior High School, and District Instructional Center (Dic). The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 63.4% of the residents near 1410 Alhambra Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Alhambra Cir is about 55.7 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 62.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Alhambra Cir resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2310 Country Club Prado,
$1,180,000 For Sale
1425 Sorolla Ave,
$1,185,000 For Sale
1029 Milan Avenue,
$799,900 For Sale
835 Messina Ave,
$495,000 For Sale
1113 Tangier St,
$599,000 For Sale
1118 Capri St,
$975,000 For Sale
618 Minorca Ave,
$584,850 For Sale
4511 SW 15 Te,
$659,000 For Sale
6011 SW 27 ST,
$975,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Coral Gables Preparatory Academy||PK-8||928||55||16.8||1.62 mi|
|Coral Gables Senior High School||9-12||3,428||142||24.1||1.88 mi|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||6.39 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.