17066 Via De Anza,
Fontana, CA 92337
- 4 Beds
- 2,473 sqft
Est. Value* : $484,100
- 4 Beds
- 2,473 sqft
17066 Via De Anza is a single family home in Fontana, CA. This home was built in 1999 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,473 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. In 7/24/2017, this property sold for $399,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $484,100. Frequently asked questions about 17066 Via De Anza and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 17066 Via De Anza is located in a community that is home to 23,534 residents, which has increased by 18.8% since 2000. 83.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.34%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 17066 Via De Anza has a median household income of $76,059 and spends about $57,429 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 17066 Via De Anza is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 17066 Via De Anza include Bloomington High, Ruth O. Harris Middle, and Sycamore Hills Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 911 (463 for Math and 448 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 52.7% of the residents near 17066 Via De Anza have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 17066 Via De Anza is about 51.1 degrees in January and 75.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 17066 Via De Anza resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
17137 Lacebark Street,
$520,000 House For Sale
11240 Juneberry Lane,
$519,000 House For Sale
11097 Juniper Avenue,
$1,500,000 House For Sale
16645 Windcrest Drive,
$385,000 House For Sale
17626 Santa Ana Avenue,
$715,000 House For Sale
10775 Juniper Avenue,
$649,900 House For Sale
10653 Tamarind Avenue,
$369,000 House For Sale
17509 Slover Avenue,
$1,499,000 House For Sale
16454 Applegate Drive,
$434,999 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bloomington High||9-12||2,160||104.8||20.6||1.02 mi|
|Ruth O. Harris Middle||7-8||778||36.5||21.3||0.62 mi|
|Sycamore Hills Elementary||K-6||870||34||25.5||0.29 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.8|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.