215 S Ash St is a single family home in North Platte, NE. This home was built in 1920 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,664 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, floor / wall furnace heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $126,300.
Frequently asked questions about 215 S Ash St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 S Ash St is located in a community that is home to 27,826 residents, which has decreased by -0.7% since 2000. 68.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 S Ash St has a median household income of $40,250 and spends about $37,109 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 S Ash St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 S Ash St include Adams Middle School, McDonald Elementary School, and North Platte High School.
- How’s the job market? About 51.8% of the residents near 215 S Ash St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 S Ash St is about 19.5 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 S Ash St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.