206 S Main St,
Attica, OH 44807
- 3 Beds
- 1,288 sqft
Est. Value* : $70,750
- 3 Beds
206 S Main St is a single family home in Attica, OH. This home was built in 1958 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,288 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $70,750. Frequently asked questions about 206 S Main St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 S Main St is located in a community that is home to 2,110 residents, which has increased by 4.4% since 2000. 77.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.58%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 S Main St has a median household income of $42,724 and spends about $38,831 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 S Main St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 S Main St include Seneca East Elementary, Seneca East High School, and Seneca East Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 66.3% of the residents near 206 S Main St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 S Main St is about 27.2 degrees in January and 73.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 S Main St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
504 N Main Street,
$69,900 House For Sale
5397 US 224 W,
$69,500 House For Sale
3645 Paul Road,
$236,000 House For Sale
2948 Liberty Road,
$348,900 House For Sale
3465 Austin Drive,
$95,000 House For Sale
3400 Austin Drive,
$75,000 House For Sale
569 W Pearl St,
$57,000 House For Sale
807 Armstrong Street,
$183,500 House For Sale
4125 Townline 12 Road,
$99,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Seneca East Elementary||K-5||388||28||13.8||1.78 mi|
|Seneca East High School||9-12||298||21||14.1||1.78 mi|
|Seneca East Middle School||6-8||234||9||26||1.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.