Off Market

2154 Blue River Lodge Trl,

Crete, NE 68333
  • 964 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 964 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1950

Description

2154 Blue River Lodge Trl is a single family home in Crete, NE. This home was built in 1950 and includes 964 square feet of living space. Additional features include heat pump system. Frequently asked questions about 2154 Blue River Lodge Trl and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2154 Blue River Lodge Trl is located in a community that is home to 6,720 residents, which has increased by 1.3% since 2000. 66.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.9%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.71%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2154 Blue River Lodge Trl has a median household income of $40,095 and spends about $37,258 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2154 Blue River Lodge Trl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2154 Blue River Lodge Trl include Crete Elementary School, Crete High School, and Crete Middle School.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.3% of the residents near 2154 Blue River Lodge Trl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2154 Blue River Lodge Trl is about 23.2 degrees in January and 75.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2154 Blue River Lodge Trl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
964
Year Built
1950
Latitude
40.5
Longitude
-97.15
Heating
HEAT PUMP
New Construction
No

Local Info

Population
6,720
Median Family Income
$40,095
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.2%
Median Homeowner Age
34.3
Households with Children
66.9%
Unemployment Rate
2.2%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Crete Elementary School   PK-2
Crete High School 9-12
Crete Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week