1108 Tommy Dodson Hwy,
Cookeville, TN 38506
- 2,537 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2,537 sqft
1108 Tommy Dodson Hwy is a single family home in Cookeville, TN. This home was built in 2010 and includes three bathrooms and 2,537 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Tommy Dodson Hwy and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Tommy Dodson Hwy is located in a community that is home to 20,422 residents, which has increased by 20.5% since 2000. 77.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.83%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.36%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Tommy Dodson Hwy has a median household income of $44,994 and spends about $40,102 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Tommy Dodson Hwy is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Tommy Dodson Hwy include A H Roberts Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 51.1% of the residents near 1108 Tommy Dodson Hwy have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Tommy Dodson Hwy is about 36.4 degrees in January and 76.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 14.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Tommy Dodson Hwy resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
63 Wood Lane,
$46,000 For Sale
102 Waylon Rd,
$195,000 For Sale
225 Blue Sky Dr,
$649,000 For Sale
1337 Bear Creek Rd,
$289,000 For Sale
64 Wildwood Lane,
$340,000 For Sale
2690 Puckett Point Rd,
$89,000 For Sale
6442 Celina Rd,
$105,000 For Sale
330 Swallows Crossing,
$154,900 For Sale
577 Carter Town Rd,
$39,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|A H Roberts Elementary||PK-4||413||30.7||13.4||9.72 mi|
|Allons Elementary||K-8||331||23||14.3||11.84 mi|
|Hilham Elementary||PK-8||306||21||14.5||8.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.