1109 Crater Hill Dr,
Nashville, TN 37215
- 4 Beds
- 4,930 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
- 4,930 sqft
1109 Crater Hill Dr is a single family home in Nashville, TN. This home was built in 1962 and includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 4,930 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Crater Hill Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Crater Hill Dr is located in a community that is home to 22,551 residents, which has increased by 9.1% since 2000. 61.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.99%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Crater Hill Dr has a median household income of $115,980 and spends about $75,492 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Crater Hill Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 27.8%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 21.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Crater Hill Dr include Haynes Middle, and Hillsboro High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 78.2% of the residents near 1109 Crater Hill Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 21.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Crater Hill Dr is about 33.9 degrees in January and 77.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Crater Hill Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4411 Tyne Blvd,
$2,950,000 For Sale
39 Bancroft Place,
$4,950,000 For Sale
112 Taggart Ave,
$1,849,000 For Sale
119 Cheekwood Terrace,
$795,000 For Sale
5910 Old Harding Pike,
$750,000 For Sale
6001 Cargile Road,
$1,425,000 For Sale
312 Allen Pl,
$974,500 For Sale
$1,595,000 For Sale
506 Hobbs Creek Dr,
$975,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Haynes Middle||5-8||282||14||20.1||9.54 mi|
|John Trotwood Moore Middle||5-8||670||35.2||19||3.11 mi|
|Hillsboro High||9-12||1,280||60.5||21.1||3 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.