Off Market

8115 Coffee St,

Houston, TX 77033
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,706 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $147,600

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,706 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1972

Description

8115 Coffee St is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1972 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,706 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $147,600. Frequently asked questions about 8115 Coffee St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 8115 Coffee St is located in a community that is home to 24,184 residents, which has decreased by -6.2% since 2000. 78.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.43%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.95%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8115 Coffee St has a median household income of $28,373 and spends about $30,319 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8115 Coffee St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 24.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 21.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 8115 Coffee St include Attucks Middle, and Bastian Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 969 (494 for Math and 475 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 57.9% of the residents near 8115 Coffee St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8115 Coffee St is about 41.6 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8115 Coffee St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,706
Year Built
1972
Latitude
29.67
Longitude
-95.35
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,427 $0 $0 $105,712
2016 $2,214 $0 $0 $87,366
2015 $2,214 $0 $0 $87,366
2014 $2,298 $0 $0 $89,814
2013 $4,204 $0 $0 $89,814

Local Info

Population
24,184
Median Family Income
$28,373
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.2%
Median Homeowner Age
34.3
Households with Children
78.1%
Unemployment Rate
9.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Attucks Middle   6-8
Bastian Elementary   PK-5
Fonwood Early Childhood Center   PK-K

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!