8327 Manchester Ave NW,
Canal Fulton, OH 44614
- 3 Beds
- 1,716 sqft
Est. Value* : $147,700
- 3 Beds
- 1,716 sqft
8327 Manchester Ave NW is a single family home in Canal Fulton, OH. This home was built in 1960 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,716 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $147,700. Frequently asked questions about 8327 Manchester Ave NW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8327 Manchester Ave NW is located in a community that is home to 11,044 residents, which has increased by 1.1% since 2000. 80.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.93%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8327 Manchester Ave NW has a median household income of $54,069 and spends about $45,334 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8327 Manchester Ave NW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8327 Manchester Ave NW include Northwest High School, Northwest Middle School, and Northwest Primary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 8327 Manchester Ave NW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8327 Manchester Ave NW is about 22.9 degrees in January and 71.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 43.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8327 Manchester Ave NW resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1016 West Nimisila Rd,
$140,000 For Sale
5982 Kellar Rd,
$149,900 For Sale
4828 Coleman Dr,
$449,000 For Sale
4596 Rex Lake Dr,
$584,500 For Sale
1377 Castalia Dr,
$399,000 For Sale
4067 Melton Ave,
$399,000 For Sale
833 Fowler Ave,
$169,900 For Sale
3603 Mong Ave,
$319,900 For Sale
151 Bayview Ter,
$329,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Northwest High School||9-12||585||32.1||18.2||1.95 mi|
|Northwest Middle School||6-8||451||24.6||18.3||2.04 mi|
|Northwest Primary School||K-2||365||20||18.2||1.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.