7 S Dingle Rd,
Pawling, NY 12564
- 2 Beds
- 1,220 sqft
Est. Value* : $289,200
- 2 Beds
7 S Dingle Rd is a single family home in Pawling, NY. This home was built in 1974 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,220 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and electric heating system. In 10/7/2016, this property sold for $240,700. Today, the estimated home value is around $289,200. Frequently asked questions about 7 S Dingle Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7 S Dingle Rd is located in a community that is home to 5,042 residents, which has increased by 4.4% since 2000. 75% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.52%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7 S Dingle Rd has a median household income of $82,343 and spends about $60,516 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7 S Dingle Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7 S Dingle Rd include Pawling Elementary School, Pawling High School, and Pawling Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1037 (519 for Math and 518 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 55.9% of the residents near 7 S Dingle Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7 S Dingle Rd is about 23.0 degrees in January and 70.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 44.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7 S Dingle Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
60 Poppy's Lane,
$749,000 House For Sale
45 San Souci Drive,
$375,000 House For Sale
5 W Wind Road,
$379,000 House For Sale
15 Fenwood Drive,
$499,999 House For Sale
7 Hemlock Circle,
$299,900 House For Sale
92 Old Route 55,
$309,000 House For Sale
$359,000 House For Sale
14 Dutcher Avenue,
$359,000 House For Sale
55 Pine Drive,
$400,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Pawling Elementary School||K-4||398||34.9||11.3||1.19 mi|
|Pawling High School||9-12||367||26||14||1.98 mi|
|Pawling Middle School||5-8||392||31.4||12.4||2.15 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.