9827 Lancewood St,
Orlando, FL 32817
- 2 Beds
- 858 sqft
Est. Value* : $140,500
- 2 Beds
9827 Lancewood St is a duplex in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1984 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 858 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $140,500. Frequently asked questions about 9827 Lancewood St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9827 Lancewood St is located in a community that is home to 32,894 residents, which has increased by 20.8% since 2000. 65.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (24.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.68%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9827 Lancewood St has a median household income of $57,627 and spends about $47,190 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9827 Lancewood St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9827 Lancewood St include Arbor Ridge K-8, Union Park Middle, and University High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 61.9% of the residents near 9827 Lancewood St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9827 Lancewood St is about 53.7 degrees in January and 80.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9827 Lancewood St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9403 Kerr Court,
$339,000 House For Sale
9524 Lingwood Trl,
$279,900 House For Sale
2661 Delcrest Dr,
$245,000 House For Sale
1520 Foxbower Road,
$229,000 House For Sale
86909 Georgia Tech Street,
$330,000 House For Sale
894 Vista Palma Way,
$229,900 House For Sale
4249 Pacifica Drive,
$299,900 House For Sale
8528 Plumeria Avenue,
$193,050 House For Sale
11212 ROUSE RUN CIR,
$270,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Arbor Ridge K-8||PK-8||764||61||12.5||0.56 mi|
|Union Park Middle||6-8||794||47||16.8||0.54 mi|
|University High||9-12||2,975||138||21.5||2.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.