939 N 105th St, Unit A, is a condominium unit in Seattle, WA. This home was built in 2000 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 940 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 3/31/2017, this property sold for $425,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $486,400.
Frequently asked questions about 939 N 105th St, Unit A, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 939 N 105th St, Unit A, is located in a community that is home to 43,240 residents, which has increased by 11.1% since 2000. 54.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.23%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 939 N 105th St, Unit A, has a median household income of $48,246 and spends about $41,890 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 939 N 105th St, Unit A, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.1%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 20.5%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 939 N 105th St, Unit A, include Cascadia Elementary, and Cleveland High School STEM. The average SAT score for this area is about 1071 (584 for Math and 487 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 63.2% of the residents near 939 N 105th St, Unit A, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 939 N 105th St, Unit A, is about 40.3 degrees in January and 64.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 939 N 105th St, Unit A, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.