939 N 105th St, Unit A,
Seattle, WA 98133
- 2 Beds
- 940 sqft
Est. Value* : $486,400
- 2 Beds
- 940 sqft
939 N 105th St, Unit A, is a condominium unit in Seattle, WA. This home was built in 2000 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 940 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 3/31/2017, this property sold for $425,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $486,400. Frequently asked questions about 939 N 105th St, Unit A, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 939 N 105th St, Unit A, is located in a community that is home to 43,240 residents, which has increased by 11.1% since 2000. 54.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.23%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 939 N 105th St, Unit A, has a median household income of $48,246 and spends about $41,890 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 939 N 105th St, Unit A, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.1%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 20.5%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 939 N 105th St, Unit A, include Cascadia Elementary, and Cleveland High School STEM. The average SAT score for this area is about 1071 (584 for Math and 487 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 63.2% of the residents near 939 N 105th St, Unit A, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 939 N 105th St, Unit A, is about 40.3 degrees in January and 64.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 939 N 105th St, Unit A, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
328 N 101st Street,
$734,999 House For Sale
409 NW 101st Street A,
$575,000 House For Sale
11234 Greenwood Avenue N B,
$640,000 House For Sale
8332 Dibble Avenue NW,
$679,950 House For Sale
634 NW 80th Street,
$795,000 House For Sale
7757 Corliss Avenue N,
$799,000 House For Sale
9529 5th Avenue NE,
$1,175,000 House For Sale
5507 A 4th Ave NW,
$749,950 House For Sale
11401 Roosevelt Way NE Unit 4,
$355,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cascadia Elementary||K-5||754||36.2||20.8||0.68 mi|
|Hazel Wolf K-8||K-8||711||39.6||17.9||1.9 mi|
|Cleveland High School STEM||9-12||859||47.4||18||10.33 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.