5442 Osprey Ct,
Fontana, CA 92336
- 4 Beds
- 3,113 sqft
Est. Value* : $625,500
- 4 Beds
5442 Osprey Ct is a single family home in Fontana, CA. This home was built in 2006 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 3,113 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $625,500. Frequently asked questions about 5442 Osprey Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5442 Osprey Ct is located in a community that is home to 46,112 residents, which has increased by 22.1% since 2000. 82.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.78%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.15%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5442 Osprey Ct has a median household income of $64,911 and spends about $51,309 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5442 Osprey Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5442 Osprey Ct include David W. Long Elementary, Etiwanda High, and Summit Intermediate. The average SAT score for this area is about 937 (473 for Math and 464 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 50.9% of the residents near 5442 Osprey Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5442 Osprey Ct is about 53.9 degrees in January and 77.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5442 Osprey Ct resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14921 New Foal,,
$555,000 House For Sale
5549 Grand Prix Court,
$329,500 House For Sale
15148 Crane Street,
$579,500 House For Sale
5553 Lone Pine Drive,
$524,900 House For Sale
14701 Saddlepeak Drive,
$530,000 House For Sale
15397 Crimson St,
$579,900 House For Sale
15397 Crimson Street,
$579,900 House For Sale
15542 Portenza Drive,
$575,000 House For Sale
5444 Turin Way,
$500,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|David W. Long Elementary||K-5||841||34||24.7||0.38 mi|
|Etiwanda High||9-12||3,586||137.9||26||2.7 mi|
|Summit Intermediate||6-8||1,192||50.6||23.5||2.16 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.8|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. This area has a reduced flood risk due to the presence of a nearby levee. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.