Off Market

7500 Old Aspen Rd SW,

Albuquerque, NM 87121
  • 1,005 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 1,005 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1999

Description

7500 Old Aspen Rd SW is a single family home in Albuquerque, NM. This home was built in 1999 and includes 1,005 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 7500 Old Aspen Rd SW and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 7500 Old Aspen Rd SW is located in a community that is home to 27,866 residents, which has increased by 16.9% since 2000. 82.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.08%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7500 Old Aspen Rd SW has a median household income of $35,884 and spends about $34,805 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7500 Old Aspen Rd SW is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.7%, which is higher than the state average of 12.8%. Property crime risk is 17.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.5%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 7500 Old Aspen Rd SW include Coronado Elementary, and Ecademy Virtual High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 7500 Old Aspen Rd SW have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7500 Old Aspen Rd SW is about 28.2 degrees in January and 70.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 11.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 6.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7500 Old Aspen Rd SW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
1,005
Year Built
1999
Latitude
35.05
Longitude
-106.72
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
4,469 sqft
New Construction
No

Local Info

Population
27,866
Median Family Income
$35,884
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.1%
Median Homeowner Age
26.6
Households with Children
82.9%
Unemployment Rate
5.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Coronado Elementary K-5
Desert Willow Family School K-8
Ecademy Virtual High School   9-10

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 1.2
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!