219 S Maple St,
Paullina, IA 51046
- 6 Beds
- 2,534 sqft
Est. Value* : $69,260
- 6 Beds
219 S Maple St is a single family home in Paullina, IA. This home was built in 1900 and includes six bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 2,534 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $69,260. Frequently asked questions about 219 S Maple St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 219 S Maple St is located in a community that is home to 1,656 residents, which has decreased by -7.5% since 2000. 70.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.82%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (10.84%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 219 S Maple St has a median household income of $32,107 and spends about $32,579 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 219 S Maple St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 4.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 219 S Maple St include South O'Brien Elementary School Primghar Center, and South O'Brien Secondary School.
- How’s the job market? About 58.3% of the residents near 219 S Maple St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 219 S Maple St is about 20.8 degrees in January and 76.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 219 S Maple St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
107 W Amherst,
$173,000 House For Sale
805 West 2nd Street,
$240,000 House For Sale
125 Leander Street,
$25,000 House For Sale
217 E Second St,
$289,000 House For Sale
317 Barre St,
$100,000 House For Sale
310 Main Street,
$165,000 House For Sale
$92,000 House For Sale
114 S Altona Street,
$37,080 House For Sale
$64,950 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|South O'Brien Elementary School Primghar Center||PK-6||340||23.6||14.3||7.95 mi|
|South O'Brien Secondary School||7-12||284||22.1||12.8||0.58 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.