206 Wilson Cir,
Hillsboro, OH 45133
- 3 Beds
- 1,456 sqft
Est. Value* : $121,300
- 3 Beds
206 Wilson Cir is a single family home in Hillsboro, OH. This home was built in 1992 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,456 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system, and central cooling system. In 8/28/2018, this property sold for $205,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $121,300. Frequently asked questions about 206 Wilson Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Wilson Cir is located in a community that is home to 24,607 residents, which has increased by 10.4% since 2000. 75.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.69%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Wilson Cir has a median household income of $35,490 and spends about $34,538 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Wilson Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Wilson Cir include Hillsboro Early Childhood Center, and Hillsboro High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 63.0% of the residents near 206 Wilson Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Wilson Cir is about 23.7 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Wilson Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
935 N High Street,
$134,900 House For Sale
1218 Holland Circle,
$199,900 House For Sale
1202 Holland Circle,
$215,000 House For Sale
148 E North Street,
$69,900 House For Sale
100 Oak Hills Drive,
$160,000 House For Sale
160 E Main Street,
$154,500 House For Sale
7554 Fenner Lane,
$169,000 House For Sale
118 S West Street,
$32,900 House For Sale
118 June Avenue,
$108,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hillsboro Early Childhood Center||PK-1||424||23.3||18.1||2.45 mi|
|Hillsboro Intermediate School||4-5||387||22||17.5||2.44 mi|
|Hillsboro High School||9-12||694||49||14.1||2.67 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.