215 N Pine St,
Ewing, NE 68735
- 3 Beds
- 1,556 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,556 sqft
215 N Pine St is a single family home in Ewing, NE. This home was built in 1980 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,556 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 N Pine St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N Pine St is located in a community that is home to 1,182 residents, which has decreased by -5.9% since 2000. 73.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (9.87%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Pine St has a median household income of $30,916 and spends about $31,796 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Pine St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Pine St include Ewing Elementary School, and Ewing High School.
- How’s the job market? About 74.5% of the residents near 215 N Pine St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Pine St is about 22.9 degrees in January and 77.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 26.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Pine St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
104 N West,
$79,975 For Sale
1 Prairie Ln,
$53,000 For Sale
801 N 4th,
$344,750 For Sale
506 E Lincoln St,
$229,500 For Sale
518 E Niobrara,
$179,900 For Sale
913 Elm St.,
$60,000 For Sale
908 W. 11th St.,
$75,000 For Sale
712 10th St.,
$96,400 For Sale
84564 546th Ave,
$500,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ewing Elementary School||PK-6||88||9.6||9.1||0.16 mi|
|Ewing High School||7-12||58||9.2||6.3||0.18 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.