215 Wedgewood Dr is a single family home in South Sioux City, NE. This home was built in 1969 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,211 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $178,200.
Frequently asked questions about 215 Wedgewood Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Wedgewood Dr is located in a community that is home to 13,885 residents, which has increased by 11.9% since 2000. 71.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.98%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.5%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Wedgewood Dr has a median household income of $38,897 and spends about $36,505 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Wedgewood Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 8.7%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Wedgewood Dr include Cardinal Elementary School, South Sioux City Middle School, and South Sioux High School.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 215 Wedgewood Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Wedgewood Dr is about 15.2 degrees in January and 73.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Wedgewood Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.